Solar Battery Storage
Which Solar Battery Storage is Best?
There are many manufacturers offering solar storage batteries, here are the ones we recommend to our Fresh Solar Customers
At Fresh Solar we look at each customers needs and budget to offer them the best equipment and return. We only use the industries best quality components.
All our solar installations are compatible with the new AI driven energy trading platform. Full details have yet to be announced but we are planning ahead and installing solar AI trading compatible components on all our installs.
PYLONTECH Phantom S Solar Batteries
Pylontech pioneered the Lithium Ion Battery, Energy Storage System and Electrical Vehicle market internationally. With research and design and development into sophisticated technologies and cathode material, battery cell and Battery Management System.
Phantom-S is the latest HESS battery system provided by Pylontech with their abundant experience of delivering retail solar battery solutions to thousands of homes around the world.
The long life and highest energy and power density in the industry, sleek design, ease of installation and expansion, all reflects the real requirements of end users adapted into this solar battery solution.
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 80% DoD
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your sweet home environment
- Deliver up to 5KW with single module (2.4KWh)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3 TLC
- Nominal Voltage (V): 48
- Nominal Capacity (Wh): 2400
- Discharge Voltage (V): 45-54
- Charge Voltage (V): 52.5-54
- Dimensions: 445 x 428 x 97.5mm
- Product warranty: 10 years
SOFAR ME3000SP Solar Batteries
SOFAR Solar are an established provider of battery storage solutions to the UK market. Working with Infinity innovations ltd. since 2015 there have been a significant number of systems successfully installed in the UK leading them to having a very significant market share for all the AC installations over recent years.
The SOFAR Solar ME3000SP is a solar battery storage management unit which allows AC coupled battery storage. There are many benefits to using an AC side battery storage. The battery storage solution is easily compatible with a wide range of renewable energy systems.
The SOFAR Solar ME3000SP will work with all single phase solar systems and allows an expandable battery solution for domestic and commercial use. If you later choose to install additional solar panels or another energy producing technology you can expand the solar batteries to store the additional energy.
- Supports stand alone mode (like UPS), Ensures the safe operation of the critical load
- Programmable multiple operations modes: Grid tie,Off grid,and grid-tie with backup
- Compatible with existing grid-tied PV inverters
- No need to upgrade the distribution system
- Uses a split-core CT, no need to disconnect the electrical grid at all
- Provides a full solution for energy consumers to maximize the use of their generated solar energy
- Increases self-consumption rate(from 20% to 70%)
- User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
- Nominal Voltage (V): 48
- Nominal Capacity (Wh): 9600
- Max Discharging Efficiency: 94%
- Max Charging Efficiency: 94.5%
- Dimensions: 532 x 360 x 173mm
- Product warranty: 5 years
Solax Triple Power Solar Batteries
Solax Power are among the worlds leading energy storage technology companies, distributing their products to 47 countries worldwide. Solax manufacture a wide range of products for domestic, commercial and industrial use, these include:
- Solar PV System Inverters
- Hybrid Inverters
- Solar Batteries
Solax Triple Power solar batteries work at their optimum when paired with Solax inverters.
The Solax X-Hybrid works by storing the surplus energy from your solar panels in batteries for later use. Using batteries makes it possible to utilise your generated solar power time-independently by storing any unused energy. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed.
X-Hybrid is also supplied with an innovative EPS (Emergency Power Supply) function, allowing you to use your stored energy in the event of a power outage.
- ‘Plug and play’ installation
- 6000 charging cycles (number of times the battery can be fully charged)
- Compact design means that it won’t take up too much space
- Capacity: 3.3 – 6.5kWh
- Battery Technology: Lithium-ion
- Standard Warranty: 10 Years
- Operating Temperature (°C): 15 – 30
- Dimensions in mm (HxWxD):
- 3.3kWh – 338.8 x 445 x 110
- 6.5kWh – 586.6 x 445 x 110
- Weight: 26 – 44kg
- Depth of Discharge: 95%
Call us on 01268 214804
If you have any questions relating to solar batteries or anything else please get in touch
What our Customers say
don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about our service
Very fast and efficient service.very clean and tidy work.wont go anywhere else when i want work done. Fitters very friendly. Thank you for such fast and quick service. Brilliant from me.
Very happy with my recent install. The company were very professional and helpful, I would definitely recommend
Brilliant service, very helpful and professional! would highly recommend these guys