Solar Battery Storage
Which Solar Battery Storage is Best?
There are many manufacturers offering solar storage batteries, here are the ones we recommend to our Fresh Solar Customers
At Fresh Solar we look at each customers needs and budget to offer them the best equipment and return. We only use the best quality components to ensure the best quality system for our customers.
All our solar installations are MCS registered and backed by the HIES guarantee. The generation figures provided for each system are validated by EPVS to ensure they generate the power and return quoted.
FOX ESS Solar Batteries
The Fox Energy Cube is a powerful, scalable solar battery storage system. With its modular design it allows maximum flexibility and is suitable for a wide range of storage applications. Additional batteries can be connected in series for a maximum storage capacity of 20.16 kWh.
- 2.88kWh capacity
- Scalable to 20.16kWh
- 90% depth of discharge
- Large temperature tolerance
- Easy installation
- CAN/RS485 communication
- High tension
- Weight: 34.7kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Nominal Energy: 2880Wh
- Depth of discharge:90.00%
- Continuous Discharge Rate (Normal Use):1440W
- Maximum Discharge Rate (5 Minutes): 2880W
- Surge Discharge Rate (15 Seconds):3000W
- Maximum Charge Rate (5 Minutes): 2880W
StorEdge Solar Batteries
The latest range of residential Solar battery storage products from SolarEdge is arriving soon. Combining the latest inverter technology with leading battery storage systems the StorEdge solar battery system is designed to help home owners reduce their energy bills.
By monitoring and managing the PV production and storage of the homeowners solar PV system the StorEdge can optimise your energy generation and usage. The StorEdge is designed to store the energy from your solar PV installation during the day to be used when you need it in the evening.
Lower Grid Consumption
- Maximize solar usage and reduce grid dependency by automatically charging/discharging the battery to help meet household energy demands when the sun is down or solar power is insufficient
- The amount of power purchased from the grid is reduced, giving the homeowner more energy independence
Avoid High Electricity Tariffs
- Program the StorEdge system to operate according to different charge/discharge Time of Use profiles
- Homeowners can charge the battery when electricity prices are low (off-peak tariffs) and discharge to supply the house when prices are high (peak tariffs)
StorEdge, A Solar Storage Solution for Every Home
Single Phase Homes
A StorEdge single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology is connected directly to a high voltage battery storage solution. For the best performance and generation we would recommend using the StorEdge system with a SolarEdge battery. The inverter manages solar production, household consumption and battery power.
Three Phase Homes
A StorEdge three phase inverter is connected directly to one or more 48 volt batteries. The three phase inverter manages the solar PV production and battery power.
Existing Solar PV Installations
If you already have a solar PV system installed adding a StorEdge battery storage system is easily done by a professional solar installation company like Fresh Electrical Solar.
Single Phase Homes with SolarEdge
A StorEdge single phase inverter is retrofitted to the existing SolarEdge system, connecting the battery to the SolarEdge inverter.
Three Phase Homes with SolarEdge
The single phase SolarEdge AC-coupled connects to the SolarEdge three phase inverter AC output. The SolarEdge AC-coupled inverter charges the battery using solar power produced b ythe SolarEdge three phase inverter.
Single or Three Phase Phase Homes with a third part inverter
The single SolarEdge AC-coupled inverter connects to the third party inverters AC output. The SolarEdge AC-coupled inverter charges battery using solar power produced by the third-party inverter.
To benefit from the full system monitoring of consumption, self-consumption and inverter production, a SolarEdge energy meter must be connected.
GivEnergy Solar Batteries
GivEnergy are market leaders in solar battery storage technology, designing and manufacturing their own inverters, batteries and management system using the latest technology.
The GivEnergy batteries work by storing the surplus energy generated from your solar panels for later use. The GivEnergy solar batteries are also compatible with a range of Octopus Energy tarrifs, giving you greater flexibility to optimise your energy savings.
GivEnergy are a British owned battery storage manufacturer with research facilities in the UK, Ireland, Australia and Shenzen China. Their UK based support are on hand to offer help and advice when needed and resolve any system issues.
- Latest LiFePO4 prismatic cell technology
- Smart Monitoring
- Plug & Play functionality
- Smart Technology
- Fully Recyclable at end of life
- 10 Year Warranty
- Capacity: 8.2KWh
- Depth of Discharge: 100%
- Voltage: 51.2VDC
- Current 161Ah
- Weight 74kg
- Dual BMS system allowing greater control and functionality
- Scalable battery packs – up to 5 batteries per inverter
- 0.5C-1C charge and discharge rate
- 157Wh per Kg +/- 5%
- Dimensions 480 x 620 x 220 mm
Solax Triple Power Solar Batteries
Solax Power are among the worlds leading energy storage technology companies, distributing their products to 47 countries worldwide. Solax manufacture a wide range of products for domestic, commercial and industrial use, these include:
- Solar PV System Inverters
- Hybrid Inverters
- Solar Batteries
Solax Triple Power solar batteries work at their optimum when paired with Solax inverters.
The Solax X-Hybrid works by storing the surplus energy from your solar panels in batteries for later use. Using batteries makes it possible to utilise your generated solar power time-independently by storing any unused energy. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed.
X-Hybrid is also supplied with an innovative EPS (Emergency Power Supply) function, allowing you to use your stored energy in the event of a power outage.
- ‘Plug and play’ installation
- 6000 charging cycles (number of times the battery can be fully charged)
- Compact design means that it won’t take up too much space
- Capacity: 3.3 – 6.5kWh
- Battery Technology: Lithium-ion
- Standard Warranty: 10 Years
- Operating Temperature (°C): 15 – 30
- Dimensions in mm (HxWxD):
- 3.3kWh – 338.8 x 445 x 110
- 6.5kWh – 586.6 x 445 x 110
- Weight: 26 – 44kg
- Depth of Discharge: 95%
Call us on 01268 214801
If you have any questions relating to solar batteries or anything else please get in touch
What our Customers say
don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about our service
Very fast and efficient service.very clean and tidy work.wont go anywhere else when i want work done. Fitters very friendly. Thank you for such fast and quick service. Brilliant from me.
Very happy with my recent install. The company were very professional and helpful, I would definitely recommend
Brilliant service, very helpful and professional! would highly recommend these guys